Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where the Victorian Laser Association can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through the Victorian Laser Association, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement [text link https://www.einsure.com.au/wb/public/openCurrentPolicyDocument/CML_POL/$File/CML_POL.pdf].
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure [text link https://www.einsure.com.au/wb/public/openCurrentPolicyDocument/CMA01/$FILE/CMA01.pdf]
How to claim
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes
The fastest, easiest way is via Club Marine’s online claim form [text link to https://www.clubmarine.com.au/memberbenefits/claim], also available via the Club Marine App [text link to https://www.clubmarine.com.au/memberbenefits/clubmarineapp]. You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form [text link to https://www.clubmarine.com.au/memberbenefits/claim], and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Submit your claim to Club Marine via the online claim form [text link to https://www.clubmarine.com.au/memberbenefits/claim] or the Club Marine App [text link to https://www.clubmarine.com.au/memberbenefits/clubmarineapp].
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
The Victorian Laser Association is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply [text link https://www.clubmarine.com.au/memberbenefits/clubmarineassisttandcs].